This month at Lymefield…
- We are filled to bursting with new perennials and shrubs.
- Our Lawn Turf is looking fantastic. If you are thinking of relaying the lawn, now is a great time.
- There is a compost at Lymefield to suit every need as well as decorative gravel, bark and manure.
- The farm shop is packed with fresh fruit and veg.
- The Butcher’s Counter is well stocked with locally sourced meat and home made sausages and burgers (dare we say it, ideal for a barbecue…)
We are a family business located on the borders of Cheshire and Derbyshire, and located just outside of Manchester on a major commuter route towards Sheffield. As well as the garden centre itself which stocks a great range of seasonal plants, trees, shrubs and all manner of garden products, we have a tea room which provides home made food with local produce, a Farm Shop & Deli including a butcher’s counter, a landscape supplies arm which provides paving, gravel, topsoil and more to the Cheshire, Derbyshire, Manchester areas and beyond, and we also grow our own lawn turf here in Broadbottom which is a popular choice for both the public and landscapers alike. Our online store now gives us the opportunity to supply our excellent quality products nationwide including in to the centre of London and the far reaches of Scotland. Our website is divided up to help you find exactly what you need. The Garden Centre section, is dedicated to the plants, trees, garden products and Tea Rooms. The Landscape Supplies site is the ‘tradesmen’s entrance’ – for landscapers, builders and those looking for information on our turf and topsoil, aggregates, bark, paving and railway sleepers. Our Online Store incorporates items from both sections and allows you to buy our products – from pallets of lawn turf to single boxes of plant food for delivery to your door. We pride ourselves on our friendly service, so feel free to call us any time that you require help, whatever the gardening problem!