Here at Lymefield we hope that every product which we provide meets your requirements, but we also understand that sometimes returns have to be made. In order for a return to be completed and a refund to be processed, you will need to follow the steps outlined below:
- Firstly, call us on 01457 764686, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you need to make a return and tell us your name, address and the order number. This should be done as soon as possible, and within a maximum of 7 days from the delivery of the goods.
- Where goods have been damaged or are not in a state which meets your requirements, you will need to provide us with photographic evidence of the damage before we can approve a return. If we agree that the goods have not arrived in a state that reflects our high standards, then we will arrange to return the goods via local delivery or courier (depending on distance and the nature of your order) and either provide a replacement to the value of the original purchase, or issue a full refund. In this situation, we would not charge you for collection. Collection can be arranged by calling us on 01457 764686.
- If you would like to make a return of a product that has not been damaged, then the type of item you purchased is important. Perishable goods (e.g. foods, plants, and turf) and custom orders (i.e. specially-requested items not otherwise available on the web store) cannot be returned if they are not damaged. For all other items, as long as you have notified us within 7 days of receiving your order, and the goods have not been damaged whilst in your care (protect bulk bag orders from the weather, and do not unpack or use them), we will be happy to provide a refund for the value of the goods purchased. Collection via local delivery or by courier can be arranged; however, you will be charged for the direct value of the cost of delivery to us. We cannot issue refunds for the cost of the original delivery. Collection can be arranged by calling us on 01457 764686.
- We ask that the goods be left in the same place as they were when they were originally delivered, and (if they were delivered as such) still on their pallet.
- Once we have received the returned goods and given them a check to see if they are in the same condition as when they were delivered, we will issue a refund via the same payment method you used for your original purchase.
If a cancellation is made before you have received your order, then we will be happy to issue a full refund. However, if you would like to cancel your order after it has been despatched (i.e. on the day of delivery), then we will not be able to issue a refund for any delivery charges incurred.